CBSE declared AIPMT retest 2015 results on Aug 17, 2015 (Monday). The examination was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 25 July, 2015 (Saturday).
The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2015, commonly known as AIPMT includes the compiled marks obtained by each candidate who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks.
In total, 32,862 male candidate along with 32,073 female candidate qualified the exam.
AIPMT 2015 Toppers
- The topper of the AIPMT 2015 is Rohtak boy, Vipul who hails from Haryana State; he scored 90 % in his higher secondary board examination.
- The second best topper of the Pre Medical Test is Khushi from Rajasthan who scored 86.3% in her XII boards.
Process to check AIPMT 2015 exam result
The aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check their score and merit in the examination on the official website. CBSE will be preparing a separate AIPMT 2015 All India and State Level Merit List. It is a strict guideline to be followed by CBSE as per the regulations of Honorable Supreme Court of India.
Follow the below guideline to check the result of the same:
- Access the link of the official website at – http://cbseresults.nic.in/aipmt/aipmt_2015.htm
- In the mentioned result portal, submit your registration number along with the password.
- On submitting the details, AIPMT 2015 result will flash on the screen.
- Candidates can now save to download and print for getting the printout.
It is highly advised to generate the print of the result, since Board will not send a copy of the result via mail or postal.
How to download Rank Letter for AIPMT 2015 re-examination
The successful candidates are required to download their rank card letters online, from the official site.
Steps to download rank Rank Letter:
- Go to www.aipmt.nic.in and on left menu click Rank Letter
- Enter your registration number, roll number and Insert your date of birth
- Click on ‘Submit’
The rank letter will be displayed on the screen. The candidates are required to download and take a printout of the same.
Eligibility Criteria to Prepare All India Merit List
- General Candidate must have passed successfully in each of the subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English and must have acquired minimum 50% of score combined in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology in the qualifying examination and competitive exam as per the clause (2) of MCI’s regulations.
- Candidate belonging to SC, ST and OBC category, marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology taken in qualifying exam and competitive exam is 40%.
AIPMT 2015 Cutoff
As per the analysis, last year’s result, the marks for which the entrant will get admission is 15% of all India seat for the category. Below are the expected cutoff of the AIPMT 2015 result-
- General – 470
- OBC – 470
- SC – 287
- ST- 260
There is no provision to check or reevaluate the answer sheets, since, the sheets are checked with extreme care and repeatedly scrutinized. Hence, any request for re-evaluation of the answer sheets will be dismissed.
AIPMT 2015 Counselling
The counselling of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2015 schedule has been released for the students who are have qualified the test. The main counselling registration is scheduled from August 19, 2015 to August 21, 2015 till 23.59 (IST). For participation of the counselling session, candidates have to register themselves by entering roll number, application number, name and address and also the date of birth in the AIPMT 2015 application form/admit card. Registered user can participate in counselling through log in id and password.
- Enroll through the official site –aipmt.nic.in
- Seat allocation procedure starts on the premise of rank or decision for affirmation in course and college.
- Candidates will need to confirm certain reports for guaranteeing the allocated seat.
- On allocation of seats candidates need to satisfy the conventions of admission.
For All India Quota UG Medical / Dental Seats – 2015, Online Counseling process and schedule visit: http://mcc.nic.in/
Online Counselling shall be conducted on the basis of AIPMT Result 2015 declared by the CBSE, New Delhi.
Candidates are suggested to regularly check the official sites www.cbse.nic.in and www.aipmt.nic.in, as well as Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website, www.mohfw.nic.in till completion of the undergraduate admission process.