“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success”- Alexander Graham Bell
BITSAT Test Series: Key to Success
Preparation is a must for those aspiring prestigious competitive exams such as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test, or BITSAT. Since the examination pattern of BITSAT is different from Joint Entrance Exam, or JEE, it is imperative to prepare well to pass this exam with good score.
Advantages of BITSAT Test Series
It is considered that JEE focuses on candidates’ ability to solve tougher problems based on fundamentals, while BITSAT judges candidates’ knowledge of fundamental through plethora of questions. To crack BITSAT, an online test for admission in various Bachelor of Engineering courses at centers in Pilani, Goa, Dubai and Hyderabad, one should be thoroughly prepared. The online test series is a stepping stone to success.
Also Read: How to crack BITSAT
Here are salient points about BITSAT test series:
- Helps in dealing challenge: With a volley of questions BITSAT eliminates candidates having poor problem solving skills and weak knowledge of fundamental concepts. The online test series prepares a student in dealing such questions and improve wherever needed.
- Test of Time management: Better time management is a passport to crack BITSAT. Hence, practising the online BITSAT test series increases the chances of clearing the exam with flying colours.
Also Read: Time Management Tips for Students
- Good result: Online test series equip aspirants with knowledge, better speed and accuracy, promising good results.
- Overcome weakness: A regular practice of BITSAT online test series helps candidates avoid making mistakes and overcoming weak areas.
- Thorough revision: The test series makes candidates revise the entire syllabus, thus strengthening knowledge.
- Boost success chances: BITSAT test series are based on the prescribed examination format. It helps aspirants to prepare well and attempt the exam on D-Day with loads of confidence.
- Keeps a tab on performance: Consistent practise of test series make candidates revisit their mistakes as well as learn and improve. The test series is a mirror to judge performance.
A Peek Into BITSAT Examination pattern.
The exam is divided into five sections.
- Physics contains 40 questions.
- Chemistry contains 40 questions.
- Mathematics/Biology contains 45 questions.
- English Proficiency contains 15 questions.
- Logical Reasoning contains 10 questions.
These 150 questions can be solved easily if one has thoroughly practised it online.