Holding the position of an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) officer is one of the most prestigious government jobs. However, becoming a part of the government sector is not a cakewalk.
A lot of hard work and intellectual skills must be put in to crack the highest positioned test.
Here is some important information related to the IAS Examination, conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The candidate must first clear the written exam followed by the preliminary exam.
IAS Preliminary Exam (CSAT) 2015 Eligibility
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Age limit: Between 21 and 30 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Must clear the medical and physical test
Each candidate is allowed to attempt the examination four times.
- Notification Date: 16th May, 2015
- Application process begins: 12th June, 2015
- Civil Services Exam Date: 23rd August, 2015
It is predicted that the IAS 2015 exam will break all previous records seeing maximum candidates appearing for the examination in a particular year.
Also Read: How to prepare for IAS prelims