The registrations for the JEE Advanced 2016 has began from April 29, 2016 and last date is May 4, 2016.
How to register for JEE Advanced 2016?
To know how to register for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2016, the candidates should follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website http://www.jeeadv.ac.in
- After login, provide the basic data including the choice of the language of question paper (English or Hindi), the choices for the cities of examination
- Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents
- Pay the registration fee. The candidates must note that the registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable
After submitting the same, the candidates should take a print-out for future use.
Registration fee for JEE Advanced 2016:
Examination centers in India:
Female candidates: Rs 1,000
SC, ST, PwD candidates: Rs 1,000
All other candidates: Rs 2,000
Examination center in Dubai
All candidates: USD 220
Candidates can check the paper pattern below:
The exam for JEE Advanced 2016 will consist of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
- Paper 1: May 22 (9 am to 12 pm)
- Paper 2: May 22 (2 pm to 5 pm)
JEE (Advanced) 2016 Online Registration:
Begins at 10:00 hrs IST on 29-April-2016
Ends at 17:00 hrs IST on 04-May-2016
For more information, candidates should visit the official website – http://www.jeeadv.ac.in