Last date for the registration process for the third JEE Main is December 18, 2014. Aspiring candidates are suggested to register themselves at the earliest to get admission to undergraduate engineering programmes at IITs, NITs and government funded technical institutions.
Key Points to Note
- Candidates can register for JEE Main 2015 by logging into the official website of CBSE.
- All details and guidelines about eligibility, examination fee, regions, age criteria and payment mode will be available on the website.
- The JEE Main Examination has two parts – Paper 1 and Paper 2. The first is for general engineering courses while the second is for architecture or planning courses.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The paper is objective in nature with equal weightage given to all three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- In case of the architecture examination, questions are objective with emphasis on test drawing aptitude.
- Payment for the examination can be through debit card or credit card. An E-challan may also be generated after completing the application.
- The Joint Entrance Examination comprises JEE Main and JEE Advanced. All students who clear the JEE Main can appear for the Advanced.
- On clearing both examinations, students can get admission into IITs.
- A candidate is eligible to appear for the JEE exam for up to three times.
Visit JEE Main Official site ( Jeemain.nic.in ) for More Updates
JEE Main Bulletin 2015 — http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/pdf/JEE_Main_Bulletin%202015.pdf