JEE main 2016-offline exam (Pen paper based) will be held on April 3, 2016 and the online exam (Computer based) will be held on April 09th & 10th, 2016. Candidates appearing for Computer Based Test (CBT) of JEE Main, can practice it and know about the actual exam. JEE Mock test will help candidate to know their skills and capacity with respect to the exam which they are going to appear for. It also will help candidates to increase answering capacity, speed and several other things.
For better idea of the JEE Main 2016 online exam (Computer based), candidates can check the below given link for Computer based JEE Main mock test. The link will direct you to the login window of the test.
Appearing for JEE Main 2016 Mock Test
Candidate have to login with your user id and password. After that, candidate will be navigated to the screen which contains mock test series for the JEE Main examination.
Also Explore Entranceprime’s JEE Main Online Test Series.
Taking online examination would be a challenge to the fresh contestant. Follow the instructions given below and finish your test successfully.
- Timer – As like offline exam, you will be given 3 hours to complete your exam. You will find the countdown timer at the right top corner of the computer screen to know how much time you still have, to complete your exam. After the completion of 3 hours, the timer will end automatically rather asking you to submit or end the exam.
- Question Navigation – Either the candidates can answer the question one by one or they can directly go to the question number of their choice by clicking the question palette on the top right corner of the screen. They have to click on “Save’ option to save the answer to the current question.
- Answering Questions – For answering the questions, the contestants can click any one of the four options. To confirm the answer, the candidates have to click on the “save” button. If the candidates want to change the answer, they have to click on “Clear Response Button”. And then they can answer the question again. If you want to review your answer, you can click on “Mark for Review” option. If you do not get time to review the question, the answer for a question which is marked for review will be taken as the final answer.
- Section Navigation – As like the question navigations, you can navigate to the sections of your choice. You could find the sections name at the top corner of the screen bar. You could select any section as per your choice. You have to save the answer before going to the next question or next section.
- View Profile – For viewing their profile, the candidates can click on the “Profile Button” addressable on the right side of the screen. The profile will display their private details.
Download JEE(Main)-2015 and 2014 Question Papers
Check the links given below to download previous years JEE Main papers.
Question Papers JEE(Main)-2015 Paper I
Download by visiting: http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/QuestionPapers2015.htm
Question Papers JEE(Main)-2014 Paper I
Question Papers JEE(Main)-2014 Paper II
Download by visiting: http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/QuestionPapers2014.htm