It is not easy for students to concentrate for long hours but if you aspire to reach somewhere, putting in hard work is imperative. You need a boost through motivational quotes for students in order to remain focused and pass the final hurdle. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an extraordinary student or an average student. You must know how pressure needs to be handled.
Studying seems to be one of the toughest tasks for most students. Generally at the time of exams, students have the urge to play video games, read comics, watch television, hang out with friends, clean their room, or do anything that keeps them away from preparing for exams.
Motivational Quotes for Students
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.” – Mortimer Adler
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time.” – Francois Voltaire
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Goethe
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “The journey is the reward.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” – Henry L. Doherty
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “What you see and hear depends a great deal on where you are standing; it also depends on what sort of person you are.” – C S Lewis
- “Your aspirations are your possibilities” – Samuel Johnson
- “What we become depends on what we read after all the professors have finished with us. The greatest university of all is a collection of books.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “You will never leave where you are, until you decide where you’d rather be” – Dexter Rager
- “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” – B. F Skinner
- “It is wiser to find out than to suppose.” – Mark Twain
- “I think, therefore I am. (Cogito, ergo sum.)” – Rene Descartes
If you have been struggling to get yourself into the process of studying, the key thing to remember is your long-term goal. What are you heading for? Writing your goal on a post-it note and keeping it in front of you always help. You could also change the screensaver or wallpaper of your phone to some interesting quote for students as it will help you become a more positive and hard working individual.